I can see technology playing a huge role in my career as an educator. It has already been two years since I have left my high school and they have already given all the students in it iPads. After talking to some of my friends that still go there, I've realized that their education has changed dramatically. They have said that they only use the iPads for all their homework and rarely use notebooks and writing notes. If this is how much technology can advance in a school after two years, I can't imagine what it could be in 4 or 5 years. I can see technology playing the main role in schools in the near future. It pretty much already is playing a big role, but I can see it getting bigger and bigger through out every level of education.
Monday, August 27, 2012
Role of technology in my education
Being from a smaller higher school has definitely restricted the use of modern technology in my education. All through out most of my high school all we had were computers and laptops, but teachers never really used them for our education. They were only used primarily used in my math classes. However, that later part of my Junior year and into my senior year, our school purchased a couple of smart boards. I thought that these advancements in my last one and a half years played a big role in my education. These advancements made it easier for the teachers to educate us students. They found things on the internet to help enhance the lessons that they were giving to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that technology will be playing a big role in the future. It will be fun to see how much farther technology will come in the next five to ten years. I think that the more we use it in the education system the better off students will be when they graduate and enter the work force.
ReplyDeleteConnor,
ReplyDeleteThe rapid advancement of technology in education is very apparent and even evident at your smaller high school. I'm sure technology will continue to develop and permeate the education system. It is an interesting thought seeing the advancements over the past 5 years and wondering where they will lead in the next 15.
-Travis
The content of your two paragraphs were, in my opinion, well based. However, there were places of grammatical error and sentence fluidity that need to be edited. For example the sentence "they were only used primarily used in my math classes", is a bit confusing. From an overall standpoint, I do in fact enjoy reading your post, and besides some minor flaws I thought it was a nice piece of writing.
ReplyDelete